Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crunchy Milo Cookies


Milo Cookies1

When I first stumbled across this doggie cookies in Happy Home Baking blog, I knew I will bake them for my daughters soon. They are cute☻ !! If some of you notice why I change the name of this cookies to "Crunchy Milo Cookies" instead of "Milo Doggie Cookies" ??? Just look at my cookies in the pictures, non of the cookies I baked look like a DOG and they look more like a KOALA or TEDDY BEAR...hahaha!! I think I have roll it too big and the 2 piece of Koko Krunch ears are too small for them. The sweetness of this cookies are just fine for me and if you prefer a sweeter cookies just put more chocolate chips when roll the dough. My youngest daughter will be celebrating her 8th Birthday this Saturday and I want to bake this cookies for her as her birthday present. I'm sure she'll love it ~☻

Milo Cookies6

Koko Krunch ~my kids love this !!

Ingredients:

180 g soft butter (room temperature)
80 g MILO (we can use holicks/ovaltine)
200 g cake flour
25 g corn flour
25 g milk powder (I use Dumex Dugro)
chocolate chips
chocolate rice
Koko Krunch cereal




Method:

Sieve cake flour, corn flour & milk powder. Set aside.
Cream butter & MILO in low speed for about 3 minutes. Do not overbeat.
Add in the sieve flour and continue beat it for 1 minute to form dough.
Divide the dough into 10g each. Put three chocolate chips into the dough and roll into balls.
Decorate the dough balls with Koko Krunch as ear, chocolate rice as eye and a chocolate chip as nose.
Baked at preheat oven at 140c for about 25 mins or until it's cooked.
Leave it to cool before storing them in an air tight container.

(the recipe above makes approx. 40 - 45 cookies)

Milo Cookies3

My daughter love it so much. Look at them...aren't they CUTE☻ ?


Koko Krunch Cereal ... my kids favourite.


Milo cookies

Viola....!!! My MILO cookies are ready as a gift for my daughter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U XINNIN, MOMMY ♥ U☻

Note: A very crunchy and Milo flavoured taste cookies, if you love MILO and Koko Krunch. I truly recommend this cookies, it taste marvelous!!! I too love them a lot!!

12 comments:

Pink Lady said...

I m so lucky to find u.
I m also one of those crazy for baking. Thanks for sharing so... so great recipes.

TINTIN said...

Ya, you should give this recipe a try. It's easy to prepare and yummy.

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FAD MOM said...

wow they look really nice... hehehe i will try it for my girls too...

温馨小屋 said...

waw! so sute ~~~...i love it...sure my kids will like it very much....thanks for the recipe..!!

TINTIN said...

Yep, they are cute...and taste good too. Kids would love it for sure :)

Scary Mommy said...

These are the cutest things ever!!!My kids would go nuts for them! :)

May said...

Cutie,
I wanna know..~ dont you add sugar?
:|

Rita said...

Oh these are so cute! I'm going to make them for my little guy.
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I don't have milk powder, can i replace it with milk instead?

TINTIN said...

Scary Mommy : Thank you!!!! :)
May Low : Don't need to add any sugar .. it's already sweet
Rita : You're welcome .. hope yr little boy will like it :)

Pop : I never replace it with milk before .. it's better to use milk powder because milk will cause the dough sticky or too wet.

Yannz said...

awesome, wanna try this recipe for my daughter aisya

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin