Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rich & Moist Butter Cake

Butter Cake 1

I would like to thank Constance☻for sharing this wonderful rich & moist butter cake recipe with me. Butter cake have become one of my favourite since my younger days and now all my kids they too love butter cake. I found that this butter cake recipe by Constance are easier to bake to compare with my own recipe. We don't have to separate the egg whites & egg yolks, which make the whole baking process much easier and faster. The cake are simply yummylicious!!!

Click HERE for the recipe of this butter cake☻

Note: I scoop 3-4 spoon of the batter and mixed it with chocolate paste to make this marble butter cake. I'll share my own version of butter cake recipe soon.
HAPPY BAKING!

3 comments:

FAD MOM said...

Glad you liked it! And thanks for mentioning my blog too. :P

TINTIN said...

Thank you so much for the recipe. My kids love it so much!

perry tan family said...

thanks, I love your butter cake recipe. So nice & easy to make.
Me too, I am a big fan of butter cake as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin