Tada... here is my 12 yummy cupcakes!!!!
Ingredients needed for baking this yummy cupcakes:
This recipe yields 12 cupcakes
140 g butter, softened
110 g castor sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essense (increase it to 1 tsp if you prefer it more vanilla flavour)
200 g cake flour
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
45 g raisin
- Sieve cake flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and castor sugar till it's pale and light (Approx. 2 mins)
- Add in egg one at a time and mix till it's well combined.
- Add in vanilla essense.
- Preheat oven at 170c.
- Fold in flour mixture slowly until finished all the flour.
- Lastly, add raisin and mix well.
- Scoop the batter into cupcake liners and bake in the preheated oven for 30 mins or till it's golden brown colour and cooked.
A very easy recipe for baking newbie out there. Do give it a try!!
P/S: If you wish to add more raisin, reduce the amount of sugar used or it'll be too sweet.