Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sausage Buns

Sausage Buns3

I'm so sorry for take me so long to post up recipes for this sausage bun. I've been busy with the house chores & the kids. My time was mostly use to cook and bake. I hardly have time to sat in front of the computer to online as my hubby was back for holidays from Hanoi. I have to spent some time to accompany him went out to get his work done.

Sausage Buns2

I never thought that making bread can be as simple as this before I got a breadmaker. After I got myself a breadmaker, my mind was always think of what bread I want to bake for tomorrow. My kids, they are so happy...they got to eat fresh and yummy bread all the time. Here I would like to share with all of you the recipe for this Sausage Bun.

Sausage Buns1

Ingredients:

150ml Water + 1 egg
100ml Fresh Milk
320gm High Protein Flour
80gm Plain Flour
90gm Sugar
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Yeast
50gm Butter


Method:

***Normal hand kneading method for bread. If you are using breadmaker - use the dough function. After the dough are elastic and shiny. Place it in a big greased bowl and cover it with cling wrap. Let it rest for 50-60 mins before we punch to release it's gas. Roll and fill it with sausage. Let it proof until double it's size before we bake it. The ingredients above yields 12 buns. Bake at 180c for 12-15 mins

p/s: more sausage buns HERE

HAPPY BAKING!!

AMY

7 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Can give me one? Look really nice..

Colin Woon said...

My favorite! Yours looks so so so yummy! I want one!

TINTIN said...

Sonia: Sure, sure... please come and collect from me.

Colin: Thank you. This is one of my kid's favourite too and they are asking me to bake it again!!

cherry potato said...

Look sooooooo nice.

Wendy said...

hahaha...you will feel like want to make roti everyday when you have a bread machine!

Elin Chia said...

Wow...I love those buns...well done...I can never make them look so nice and well shaped :(

Btw, thanks Amy for sharing your dragon fruit jelly recipe. I have tried them out and whoa..they were good. I have posted it up and have linked you. Thanks ya. I love your blog :))

Penny said...

Yummy! my 2 kids looked at ur sausage bun and they wan me to learn too..slowly the bakery shop will get lesser biz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin