I made this Peanut Root Soup for my 12 yrs old son after I got to know it's nutrients and that this soup help youngsters to grow taller. It help to increase immunity and promote better health especially when given to them during their teen years. I don't know how true is it and there is also no scientific report on how the soup made from peanut root would affect the growth of children but, it's no harm to try right?? Nevertheless, the soup is very tasty!!
- This is how the peanut root look like-
To make this soup we need:
100g peanut roots (wash and clean it's soil)
1 young male chicken (cut into 4 pieces)
10 red dates
1 tbsp wolfberries
1 bowl of water
salt to taste
What to do?
1. Place peanut roots, chicken, red dates and wolfberries into the pot.
2. Pour 1 bowl of water in it. Fill the lower layer of the pot with water and bring to boil.
3. Lower fire and cook it for 3 - 4 hrs.
4. Add some salt to taste. Serve warm.
5. It's best taken at night before bedtime.