Thursday, August 5, 2010

Doughnut

Doughnut

I made this doughnut quite sometime ago. It was my first attempt on making doughnut and it turn out not very successful. The dough turn out too soft and make it hard for me to get the perfect round shape of the doughnut. I have been wanted to make my own doughnut long time ago. It was one of my favorite food and my kids they love it too. After look at the doughnut made by some of my blogger friends, I decided to give it a try. Look at what I get here, all the odd shapes doughnut but it taste like the one we get from the bakery. Soft and fluffy, not too bad ya? he he..!!

Doughnut2

I use the doughnut recipe provided by the bread-maker I bought and made it using my bread-maker. Well, just put all the ingredients in the bread-maker and set it to the dough cycle. Easy and safe up a lot of time. I think I'm really smart to invest a bread-maker for myself.. :P

Doughnut3
**Look at these odd- shapes doughnut made from the left over dough after cutting them with the doughnut mold cutter**


Ingredients:

Water + 1 Egg 250 ml
High Protein Flour 400 gm
Sugar 3tbsp
Salt 1/4tsp
Yeast 1 1/2tsp

Butter 40 gm


Method
(recipe using bread-maker)
  • Put all ingredient into bread-maker baking pan and use dough cycle to knead it.
  • Take the dough out when the kneading programmer completed.
  • Scale the dough at 40 gms each and round it. Cut into rings shape and proof till double its size.
  • Fry doughnut in hot oil till golden brown and coat it with caster sugar.

Have a nice day!

AMY

1 comment:

MaryMoh said...

Gosh...I badly need some now. with a cup of coffee, I would be all smiles for the rest of the day :D . Thanks for the picture. MaryMoh at http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin